preloader

Loading..

The history of Sultanahmet Köftecisi started in 1920 on Divanyolu Street in Sultanahmet. Until 1953, the meatball shop operated by his father and three brothers continued to be run by the brothers Mustafa, Selim and İsmail. Upon the closure of the first store opened in 1964, his older brother Mustafa Bey left the other two brothers and continued with his new partners as "Tarihi Halk Köftecisi" at Sultanahmet Divanyolu Street No.26. After the death of Mustafa Bey in 1994, his partners continues to serve guests under the name ''Tarihi Halkın Köftecisi''.